คำว่าเว็บสองจุดศูนย์นั้นครั้งแรกไปได้ยินมาจากไหนไม่รู้ ถ้าจำไม่ผิดก็คงเป็นตอนที่เซิสหาหัวข้อพรีเซนเทชันตอนฝึกงานนี่ล่ะ แต่ตอนนั้นจบลงด้วยการทำเรื่อง IDS/IPS (ไม่ได้ใกล้เคียงกันเลย) จากนั้นที่อาจารย์อนันต์ฝากประกาศมาลงบอร์ดภาคเกี่ยวกับ APNG CAMP ก็ได้ทีเลือกเรื่องนี้ส่งเป็น Paper และทำ Presentation นั่งทำอยู่ซักสัปดาห์นึงได้ ปรากฏไม่ได้พรีเซนท์แต่ไม่เสียดายก็ยังได้ความรู้ สหายห้อง grid แนะนำให้อ่านหนังสือ "The world is flat" ได้อ่านแล้วก็จริงว่าโลกเราเริ่มจะแบนแล้ว แต่จะว่าแบนเรียบเดินสะดวกไปซะหมดก็คงยังไม่ใช่ บางส่วนก็ยังเป็นทางขรุขระอยู่ คนเรานึกถึงสิ่งใกล้ตัวเป็นหลักไม่ผิดถ้าจะมองว่าเทคโนโลยีเจริญก้าวหน้าไปมาก ถ้ามองจากพวกอเมริกา ยุโรป ญี่ปุ่น จีน อินเดีย แต่จะเหมาว่าเป็นทั้งโลกอันนี้ยังขอไม่เห็นด้วยก่อน
เดี๋ยวจะพล่ามไปไกล เข้าเรื่องก็คือว่าในวิชาสัมมนาก็แอบโกงหน่อยๆ ใช้เรื่องเว็บสองจุดศูนย์มาเป็นหัวข้อรายงานเดี่ยวซะเลย พิมพ์เป็นรายงานด้วยมือ ถึงจุดนี้อาจคิดว่าแล้วปกติรายงานไม่ได้พิมพ์มือกันหรือไง เอาเป็นว่ายุคก่อนก็พิมพ์ด้วยมือนี่ล่ะแต่มือคนอื่นเพราะไปคัดๆลอกๆมาจากที่อื่นที่เซิสได้ แต่นี่มันยุคใหม่แล้วเว็บไซต์ยังเป็นเว็บสองจุดศูนย์เลย พัดชาก็ขอเข้าสู่ยุคใหม่เหมือนกัน รายงานฉบับนี้จึงทำเองเกือบหมด (รูปภาพยังไปเอาจากที่อื่นมาอยู่ดี) ถ้าใครอยากรู้เรื่องเกี่ยวกับเว็บสองจุดศูนย์แบบไม่ต้องเซสเองก็อยากให้ลองอ่านกันดู เผื่อเป็นประโยชน์ได้บ้างว่าจะทำภาคภาษาอังกฤษด้วยแต่ที่ทำไว้ค่อนข้างกระเหรี่ยงเลยขอแปะเอาไว้ก่อนละกัน
download รายงานเว็บสองจุดศูนย์
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't remember when i first heard of web 2.0 maybe when i have searched topic for internship presentation but i end up with IDS/IPS presentation. After I got the topic I found out about APNG camp in cpe19 forum actually from Prof. Anan (thx again for that) then this time my topic is about Web 2.0 of group (web culture and blog). I have worked on that for a month (research) a week (presentation). What a pity!! I don't have chance to do it in camp at least i learn new thing.My friend from grid lab suggest me to read book call "The world is flat" I kidda believe the world is almost flat but I don't think it is smooth flat there are some rough part.When people think about "hey world now very hi-tech" Do u really mean the the whole world?!! sure if u personal care about U.S.A, Japan, India, China but I don't think that's whole world, some part of this world still lack of technology.However I hope the world will have perfectly smooth flat soon that when people all over the world can be together as one network.
I should stop blabber now. Let's get to seminar subject that i also bring web2.0 as my topic(since I already do the research on it).I did this report with my own hand then now u would think Don't u usually do the report by hand?! yep I do but I used to do the report by other people hand like copy-paste some of those some of these from different places (I have done the reference,don't worry) but I sure that not the way to do the report. I'm proud of this my own hand-made report. I wish if somwone want to know about web2.0 then this will useful for you.I want to do in English version too but I don't have time to finish that so here we are only thai version
you can download here download รายงานเว็บสองจุดศูนย์
I promised I will finished English version soon
เดี๋ยวจะพล่ามไปไกล เข้าเรื่องก็คือว่าในวิชาสัมมนาก็แอบโกงหน่อยๆ ใช้เรื่องเว็บสองจุดศูนย์มาเป็นหัวข้อรายงานเดี่ยวซะเลย พิมพ์เป็นรายงานด้วยมือ ถึงจุดนี้อาจคิดว่าแล้วปกติรายงานไม่ได้พิมพ์มือกันหรือไง เอาเป็นว่ายุคก่อนก็พิมพ์ด้วยมือนี่ล่ะแต่มือคนอื่นเพราะไปคัดๆลอกๆมาจากที่อื่นที่เซิสได้ แต่นี่มันยุคใหม่แล้วเว็บไซต์ยังเป็นเว็บสองจุดศูนย์เลย พัดชาก็ขอเข้าสู่ยุคใหม่เหมือนกัน รายงานฉบับนี้จึงทำเองเกือบหมด (รูปภาพยังไปเอาจากที่อื่นมาอยู่ดี) ถ้าใครอยากรู้เรื่องเกี่ยวกับเว็บสองจุดศูนย์แบบไม่ต้องเซสเองก็อยากให้ลองอ่านกันดู เผื่อเป็นประโยชน์ได้บ้างว่าจะทำภาคภาษาอังกฤษด้วยแต่ที่ทำไว้ค่อนข้างกระเหรี่ยงเลยขอแปะเอาไว้ก่อนละกัน
download รายงานเว็บสองจุดศูนย์
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't remember when i first heard of web 2.0 maybe when i have searched topic for internship presentation but i end up with IDS/IPS presentation. After I got the topic I found out about APNG camp in cpe19 forum actually from Prof. Anan (thx again for that) then this time my topic is about Web 2.0 of group (web culture and blog). I have worked on that for a month (research) a week (presentation). What a pity!! I don't have chance to do it in camp at least i learn new thing.My friend from grid lab suggest me to read book call "The world is flat" I kidda believe the world is almost flat but I don't think it is smooth flat there are some rough part.When people think about "hey world now very hi-tech" Do u really mean the the whole world?!! sure if u personal care about U.S.A, Japan, India, China but I don't think that's whole world, some part of this world still lack of technology.However I hope the world will have perfectly smooth flat soon that when people all over the world can be together as one network.
I should stop blabber now. Let's get to seminar subject that i also bring web2.0 as my topic(since I already do the research on it).I did this report with my own hand then now u would think Don't u usually do the report by hand?! yep I do but I used to do the report by other people hand like copy-paste some of those some of these from different places (I have done the reference,don't worry) but I sure that not the way to do the report. I'm proud of this my own hand-made report. I wish if somwone want to know about web2.0 then this will useful for you.I want to do in English version too but I don't have time to finish that so here we are only thai version
you can download here download รายงานเว็บสองจุดศูนย์
I promised I will finished English version soon
Comments