หลังจากบ่นๆ มองโลกออกไปในแง่ร้ายเกี่ยวกับงานที่เยอะแยะก่ายกองทับหัวอยู่ในขณะนี้ ก็ไม่รู้ว่าเพราะตอนนี้งานใกล้หมดแล้วรึเปล่า เลยมีความคิดในแง่บวกเกี่ยวกับเรื่องงานยุ่งเข้ามาแทน จริงๆเป็นสิ่งที่พยายามทำมานาน แต่ก็ไม่ใช่ง่ายๆ ไอ้การที่มองให้ครบทุกมุม ทั้งข้อดีข้อเสีย แง่ดีแง่ร้าย ถ้าทำได้ก็คงเป็นคนที่ดีกว่านี้มาก ก็มีคนบอก ทุกอย่างมีด้านดีและร้าย แต่ไอ้ประเภทที่อ่านหนังสือเตรียมตัวซะเยอะแต่สอบคะแนนห่วย ประมาณแวร์เฮ้าส์ นี่ก็หาข้อดียากเลยไง
เข้าเรื่องดีกว่า ว่าไอ้งานยุ่งๆมีแง่บวกยังไง ก็ได้ใช้เวลาคุ้มค่าไงล่ะ(โห ตอบเป็นนักวิชาการ) ก็อยากให้นึกดูว่าคุณเคยเสียดายเวลาในอดีตมั้ย ไอ้ประเภทว่าตอนนั้นว่างเชียหยุดอยู่บ้านนอนตีพุงสบายใจ แต่ทีหลังมานั่งเสียใจ เอ้ยถ้าตอนนั้นทำงานนู้นตอนนี้ก็ไม่ยุ่งละ เอ้ยถ้าตอนนั้นอ่านเรื่องนั้นตอนนี้ก้คงมีความรู้ไม่ต้องมานั่งอ่านใหม่ ก็ประมาณนี้ล่ะ ตัวเราเองเป็นประจำ แต่สำหรับงานยุ่งในอดีตเราจะมองกลับมาเห็นว่า โห แม้ตอนนั้นเราจะเหนื่อยแต่เราทำงานได้เยอะขนาดนี้เลยเหรอ เจ๋งดีแฮะ แจ่มเหมือนกันเรา เวลาเขียน resume นี่คงได้คิดถึงหนักเลย เขียนลงไป เคยโดนบังคับทำงานอะไรไปบ้าง ลง resume ให้หมด ไอ้ช่วงเวลาตีพุง ดูหนังเรื่องนั้นเรื่องนี้ เอามาเขียนลง resume ไม่ได้หรอก
คิดบวกเอาไว้ ให้กำลังใจตัวเองเอาไว้ สู้ๆตั้งใจ เราก็อยากจะให้กำลังใจเพื่อนๆที่ทำงานกันอยู่ด้วยแหละ
แนวคิดเปลี่ยนพฤติกรรมจากที่ว่างๆให้ยุ่งๆขึ้นทีละน้อย
- ใครชอบเอาหนังสือไปอ่านในห้องน้ำ คงไม่พ้นหนังสือการ์ตูนกับนิตยสาร(แฟชั่น เกม บอล ฯลฯ) ลองเปลี่ยนเป็นเอา paper หรือ text หัวข้อเกี่ยวกับโปรเจคที่ต้องอ่านแต่ไม่ได้ฤกษ์อ่านซะที เอาเข้าไปตั้งแทนดูซิ เพิ่มโอกาสให้ได้อ่านมากขึ้นนะนี่
- ใครไม่ชอบอ่านข่าว อ่านสาระ เวลาเข้าเว็บก็เน้นบันเทิงเป็นหลัก (เราก็เป็น ยกเว้นตอนทำงานหาข้อมูล) ลองตั้งหน้า home ให้เป็นเว็บข่าวหรือเว็บที่มีสาระบ้างมั้ยล่ะ ให้ผ่านๆตาก็ยังดีน่า
ใครมี idea ดีดีก็ share กันบ้างล่ะ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've complained a lot about pile of work I have to deal with and I always have pessimistic thought about it.I don't know because I almost done with all work that's why I came up with optimistic of being busy like this.Actually this is kind of thing I wanna do for so long, to look at both side of everything good and bad just like someone said nothing got only one side.However thing like bad score on the exam I took a lot of time to prepare,for me this difficult to find the brigth side.
So let's back to our topic what's exactly good thing about busy?! let's say that you have valuable time when you busy (I know that's sound like wording from book).Have you ever regret about the time you have waste, hey! why I didn't work that day then I don't have to be busy like this,or hey! if I've read about that before then now I will know about that stuff already, something like this happened to me a lot. Contradiction to old day we busy I mostly proud of that day. When I have to put something in my resume that busy day help me a lot, I wrote all the thing I have done even that thing I hate (I hate but I got through it).
Think positive !!! cheer up for youself !!! and cheer up for everyone around you also!!!
easy ways to change your waste time to more valueable time:
-some of you may like to put kinds of comics or magazine in your bathroon>> try to change that kind of book to textbook or research paper about project you have must read but didn't got time. Try to increase oppotunities!!!
-some of you may don't fond of reading news or knowledge website but prefer entertainment website more>>change your hame webpage to new website with news/knowledge so I will have change to take a look at it evern for few mintues
if anyone have an idea, Let's share!!!
เข้าเรื่องดีกว่า ว่าไอ้งานยุ่งๆมีแง่บวกยังไง ก็ได้ใช้เวลาคุ้มค่าไงล่ะ(โห ตอบเป็นนักวิชาการ) ก็อยากให้นึกดูว่าคุณเคยเสียดายเวลาในอดีตมั้ย ไอ้ประเภทว่าตอนนั้นว่างเชียหยุดอยู่บ้านนอนตีพุงสบายใจ แต่ทีหลังมานั่งเสียใจ เอ้ยถ้าตอนนั้นทำงานนู้นตอนนี้ก็ไม่ยุ่งละ เอ้ยถ้าตอนนั้นอ่านเรื่องนั้นตอนนี้ก้คงมีความรู้ไม่ต้องมานั่งอ่านใหม่ ก็ประมาณนี้ล่ะ ตัวเราเองเป็นประจำ แต่สำหรับงานยุ่งในอดีตเราจะมองกลับมาเห็นว่า โห แม้ตอนนั้นเราจะเหนื่อยแต่เราทำงานได้เยอะขนาดนี้เลยเหรอ เจ๋งดีแฮะ แจ่มเหมือนกันเรา เวลาเขียน resume นี่คงได้คิดถึงหนักเลย เขียนลงไป เคยโดนบังคับทำงานอะไรไปบ้าง ลง resume ให้หมด ไอ้ช่วงเวลาตีพุง ดูหนังเรื่องนั้นเรื่องนี้ เอามาเขียนลง resume ไม่ได้หรอก
คิดบวกเอาไว้ ให้กำลังใจตัวเองเอาไว้ สู้ๆตั้งใจ เราก็อยากจะให้กำลังใจเพื่อนๆที่ทำงานกันอยู่ด้วยแหละ
แนวคิดเปลี่ยนพฤติกรรมจากที่ว่างๆให้ยุ่งๆขึ้นทีละน้อย
- ใครชอบเอาหนังสือไปอ่านในห้องน้ำ คงไม่พ้นหนังสือการ์ตูนกับนิตยสาร(แฟชั่น เกม บอล ฯลฯ) ลองเปลี่ยนเป็นเอา paper หรือ text หัวข้อเกี่ยวกับโปรเจคที่ต้องอ่านแต่ไม่ได้ฤกษ์อ่านซะที เอาเข้าไปตั้งแทนดูซิ เพิ่มโอกาสให้ได้อ่านมากขึ้นนะนี่
- ใครไม่ชอบอ่านข่าว อ่านสาระ เวลาเข้าเว็บก็เน้นบันเทิงเป็นหลัก (เราก็เป็น ยกเว้นตอนทำงานหาข้อมูล) ลองตั้งหน้า home ให้เป็นเว็บข่าวหรือเว็บที่มีสาระบ้างมั้ยล่ะ ให้ผ่านๆตาก็ยังดีน่า
ใครมี idea ดีดีก็ share กันบ้างล่ะ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've complained a lot about pile of work I have to deal with and I always have pessimistic thought about it.I don't know because I almost done with all work that's why I came up with optimistic of being busy like this.Actually this is kind of thing I wanna do for so long, to look at both side of everything good and bad just like someone said nothing got only one side.However thing like bad score on the exam I took a lot of time to prepare,for me this difficult to find the brigth side.
So let's back to our topic what's exactly good thing about busy?! let's say that you have valuable time when you busy (I know that's sound like wording from book).Have you ever regret about the time you have waste, hey! why I didn't work that day then I don't have to be busy like this,or hey! if I've read about that before then now I will know about that stuff already, something like this happened to me a lot. Contradiction to old day we busy I mostly proud of that day. When I have to put something in my resume that busy day help me a lot, I wrote all the thing I have done even that thing I hate (I hate but I got through it).
Think positive !!! cheer up for youself !!! and cheer up for everyone around you also!!!
easy ways to change your waste time to more valueable time:
-some of you may like to put kinds of comics or magazine in your bathroon>> try to change that kind of book to textbook or research paper about project you have must read but didn't got time. Try to increase oppotunities!!!
-some of you may don't fond of reading news or knowledge website but prefer entertainment website more>>change your hame webpage to new website with news/knowledge so I will have change to take a look at it evern for few mintues
if anyone have an idea, Let's share!!!
Comments
You can easily find the Slot machines 익산 출장마사지 at Hollywood Casino in Charles County, MD. If 순천 출장안마 you are looking to see the casino slot machines 창원 출장샵 in Mar 강릉 출장마사지 31, 2021 통영 출장안마 · Uploaded by Slotomania